UI UX Designer : i want to be ui ux designer
What is UX? (user experience)
The process design teams use to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
What is UI? (user interface)
The graphical layout of an application. It consists of the buttons users click on, the text they read, the images, sliders, text entry fields, and all the rest of the items the user interacts with.
what is one ui 4.1 ?
UX Designer : UX Designers always put user’s needs first when considering design solutions in order the enhance customer satisfaction.
- Defining a problem
- Understanding users and market
- Creating personas
- Generating task and user flows
- Creating sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Usability testing
what is google ux design certificate ?
What is Google UX Design Certificate?
The Google UX Design Professional Certificate will help you build the skills needed to get an entry-level job in UX design without having prior experience. The program is developed by Google Design Engineers and offered by Coursera.
The course covers everything from research and strategy to design thinking and prototyping. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to create effective user interfaces and designs that meet the needs of your users.
UI Designer : UI Designers make products joyful and interact with. They focus on the visual hierarchy and patterns that give visual cues to users.
- Color scheme
- Components (buttons, tooltips, etc)
UX vs UI
- UX designers tend to focus on creating a product that solves a problem, while UI designers work on the design patterns and micro-details of the product.
- UX designers think extensively about how best to make a product easy to use, while UI designers think extensively about how best to make a product delightful and enjoyable to use.
- UX is what we, as users, experience, while UI is what we see while using a product.
- UX design generally comes before UI design in an ideal design process.
How much they get paid?
USA : Low <$69K> High <$114K>
Canada : Low <CA$50K> High <CA$101K>
Germany : Low <€35K> High <€75K>
UK : Low <£31K> High <£66K>
Australia : Low <AU$60K> High <AU$116K>
How long it will take to learn?
It depends on your discipline and the time you will spend practicing and studying.
The numbers below are estimates.
- Junior Level : 3-12 months
- Mid Level : 12-36 months
- Senior Level : 36-72 months
How can I start?
You can take online courses. If you are an absolute beginner, I can suggest starting with Google UX Design Course. Or any online course for your budget.